- Stamp – Magenta “Sleeping Cat”
- Background – made with Gelli Plate – Gelli Arts – layers of acrylic paint with impressions from: Stencil Girl “Damask Waves 6” and Crafter’s Workshop “Basketweave” template
- Cardstock – Bazzill
- Embossing folder – Cuttlebug “Swiss Dots”
- Ribbon – May Arts
- Ink – Ranger Distress Ink: Seedless Preserves
- Acrylic Paints and Ranger Distress Paint (Brushed Pewter)
I made this card using a background/monoprint I created with my Gelli Plate. This particular background consists of three separate runs to get the layers of color I wanted. Each print run used a different color(s) of paint and different imagery. I used Freshly Made Sketches Sketch #93 as inspiration for the layout of this card. Because I’ve been demonstrating mono-printing with the Gelli Plate at a local art and craft studio, I have lots of backgrounds to work with! You may see more soon. I blended some Distress Ink onto the cat image to avoid the stark white paper I had stamped it on. It worked better visually with the background that way. Thanks for visiting.