- Dies – Simon Says Stamp “Stitched Daisies”
- Stencil – Ranger Dylusions “Fronds of Foliage”
- Tag – Ranger #8 Manila Tag
- Distress Crayons – Ranger Tim Holtz: Chipped Sapphire, Seedless Preserves, and Mermaid Lagoon
- Distress Inks – Ranger Tim Holtz: Chipped Sapphire and Salty Ocean
- Cardstock – Bazzill
This tag was my first experiment with Distress Crayons. I started with a manila tag and colored it with three different colors of the crayons, pretty much covering the whole tag. I spritzed it with water and blended the colors a bit. I applied Chipped Sapphire Distress Ink through the stencil in a few spots and then applied Salty Ocean ink all around the edges of the tag, blending all of the colors together. Along the way, I spritzed and splattered some water to add some nice spots! The focal point is the set of daisy die cuts from Simon Says Stamp, that I also distressed with Chipped Sapphire before adhering to the tag. I like how the ink picks up the faux stitching on the daisies. Thanks for visiting today.