- Background – Distress Paint in Broken China, Bundled Sage, Chipped Sapphire, Forest Moss, and Antique Bronze
- Overstamped with Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz stamps – “Falling Leaves” and “Reflections”
- Tim Holtz idea-ology Alpha Tiles
- Tim Holtz idea-ology Paper String
- Ranger “Library Green” and “Jet Black” archival ink
This was my first tag made during the Creative Chemistry 102 class at Online Card Classes. I tried out the Eroded Metallic technique for the background. I used green archival ink, which seemed to add to the patina effect I was going for. I popped up the letter tiles with dimensional adhesive and tied it up with string! Enjoy your day!