- Stamps – Inkadinkado “Snow Penguin” set
- Patterned paper – Echo Park “Very Merry Christmas”
- Die cuts – Spellbinders Nestabilities “Lacey Ovals” and “Resplendent Rectangles”
- Embossing folder – Cuttlebug
- Cardstock – Bazzill and BoBunny
I had to make another card for the Nature of Christmas Midweek Throwdown challenge at Operation Write Home Stars and Stamps! The penguin stamps were calling me! So I colored this guy with Copic markers and popped him up a little bit with dimensional adhesive, along with the sentiment. I like the light blue and red with the black and white for a nicely contrasting color scheme. This could be used by our heroes as a Winter card, since there isn’t anything directly Christmas-y about it. Thanks for visiting today!