- Stamp – Darcie’s clear set “Merry and Bright”
- Spellbinders Nestabilities – Standard Circles Large and Lacey Circles
- Eyelets – Eyelet Outlet – Snowflake Quicklets
- Washi Tape – Craft tape – JoAnn Stores
- Pearls – KaiserCraft
- Copic markers
- Cardstock – source unknown
Here is a Wintery card, perfect for Operation Write Home, using the Sketch #225 at Unscripted Sketches. The strips are made from Washi tape and I added some snowflake eyelets to compliment the scene. I hadn’t set an eyelet in a really long time! The snowman is colored with Copic markers. Thanks for stopping by today.