- Stencil – The Crafter’s Workshop – TCW631s – “Mini Doodle Bloom”
- Stamp – Hero Arts – CL738 “Messages with Flourish”
- Patterned paper – Sizzix – “Fox Tales” Paper Pad
- Ink – Ranger Distress Inks – Abandoned Coral, Spun Sugar and Squeezed Lemonade
- Cardstock – Neenah Solar White
I used the Crafter’s Workshop stencil and applied Distress Ink through a portion of it to create the image for this card. The sketch is from Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #228. I mounted the white panel onto a piece of subtly patterned paper from Sizzix. It picked up my ink colors perfectly. I think I succeeded at clean and simple on this card! Hope to see you soon.
March 21st, 2016 at 12:28 am
Beautiful card and such clever stenciling! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.