- Stamp – from The Cat’s Pajamas “Hello Pumpkin” set
- Die cut from Spellbinders Nestabilities “Curved Rectangles” die
- Cardstock – BoBunny and Bazzill
- Paper Distresser tool – Tim Holtz / Tonic Studios
- Enamel dots – Teresa Collins Signature Essentials – purple
- Ric-Rac, button and fiber from stash
- Copic markers
This main image a favorite from The Cat’s Pajamas since it features penguins and Halloween in the same stamp! Perfect for the TCP Tuesday Inspiration Challenge #277 with all of the Halloween-y colors. I colored the stamped image with Copic markers, cut it out and popped it up with dimensional adhesive. I added some spooky fiber to the button that I’ve had for years. Actually, I’ve had everything I used for this card for years! I guess that’s why it is so appropriate that Shopping Our Stash Challenge # 174 is Halloween. I used the sketch at The Paper Players for inspiration, Paper Players Challenge #219. I don’t think I’ve ever made one card that fit three challenges before! Finally, I distressed the edges of the cardstock. Thanks for visiting today.