- Stamp – from Simon Says Stamp “Leaves and Scribbles” set
- Dies – Simon Says Stamp “Frames” and “Thanks”
- Ranger Distress Inks: Forest Moss, Mustard Seed, Crushed Olive, Dried Marigold, and Evergreen Bough
- Cardstock – Neenah and Paper Accents
- Ranger Distress watercolor cardstock
- Ranger Glossy Accents
For today’s card, I created a watercolor background and image with Ranger Distress Inks. I did a wash with ink and lots of water for the background and then added some spatters of color. Next, I cut the decorative frame from 110 lb. Neenah white cardstock, which is very hefty. I adhered the thin outer frame horizontally and then added the center vertically in the middle with dimensional adhesive. I applied Distress inks directly to the stamp and then spritzed it with water. Once it was dry, I cut out the leaves and mounted it on top of the frames with a bit more dimensional adhesive. The word “thanks” is a die-cut that I cut out of some cardstock that I found in my stash that matched some of my ink, and then added Glossy Accents on top for some shine to set the sentiment off a little bit.