- Snowflake – Lawn Fawn Stitched Snowflakes”
- Joy – Penny Black “Love & Joy”
- Tag – Sizzix Tim Holtz Alterations “Tag Collection”
- Patterned papers – Lawn Fawn “Wool Socks” (both sides)
- Cardstock – BoBunny “Strawberry Double Dot”
- Bling – Mark Richards “Silver Metal”
- Ribbon – May Arts “Solid Wrinkled” in white
I love this sketch from Retro Sketches (#13). This week’s Retro Sketches Challenge is a Wild Card, which means I can use any sketch from Retro Sketches for my card. I decided to try my hand at inlaid die cuts for this tag card. I cut the snowflakes from white cardstock and then inlaid them into die cuts in the tag so that the whole thing is flush. I did not do any stamping on this card–wow! That is pretty unusual, but die cuts were the stars for this one. It was also fun to use all of these different companies’ products combined into one card. Love to do that! Thanks for stopping by.