- Stencil – Crafter’s Workshop “Aboriginal TCW323”
- Die cut made with Memory Box “Bistro Label”
- Stamp – Printworks “Thank You”
- Bling – Mark Richards “Lavendar Dots” and “Silver Metal”
- Cardstock – Bazzill
- Distress inks – Ranger – Tumbled Glass, Peacock Feathers, Seedless Preserves
I followed the OWH Tuesday Tutorial Distressed Butterflies link for inspiration to make the background for the is card. The effect is almost airbrushed-looking, which I always like. Once I get started making backgrounds, I want to make more, so I’ll have to pull out some more stencils and different colors of Distress Inks and continue on! Have a great day!
July 3rd, 2013 at 8:24 pm
I love these colors! And I love your stencil! Great job, I hope that if you make more, you’ll link those up, too. I can’t wait to see. Thanks for playing along with Tutorial Tuesday!!! 🙂
July 13th, 2013 at 3:29 pm
cool design, pretty colors and love the bling!