- Stencil – Crafter’s Workshop “Aboriginal TCW323”
- Die cut made with Memory Box “Bistro Label”
- Stamp – Printworks “Thank You”
- Bling – Mark Richards “Lavendar Dots” and “Silver Metal”
- Cardstock – Bazzill
- Distress inks – Ranger – Tumbled Glass, Peacock Feathers, Seedless Preserves
I followed the OWH Tuesday Tutorial Distressed Butterflies link for inspiration to make the background for the is card. The effect is almost airbrushed-looking, which I always like. Once I get started making backgrounds, I want to make more, so I’ll have to pull out some more stencils and different colors of Distress Inks and continue on! Have a great day!