- Digital image – Doodle Pantry “Nutty for You”
- Stamps – Stampendous “Tiny Acorns” and Simon Says Stamp “Giving Thanks”
- Patterned paper – Doodlebug Designs Kraft in Color 6 X 6″ pad
- Cardstock – Bazzill
It was fun to create this card using Sketch #125 at Freshly Made Sketches. I must admit though, such a simple sketch almost made designing it more difficult! I got to use a squirrel image, which is always a plus! I colored this guy from Doodle Pantry with Copic markers, along with the little acorn stamped images. After fussy cutting them, I popped-up both the squirrel and the acorns with a little bit of dimensional adhesive. It will be a great OWH card for a child. Thanks for visiting today.
- Digital image – Bugaboo Digi Stamps “Squirrel”
- Stamp – Simon Says Stamp “Tag Sayings”
- Die – Memory Box “Nutty Acorn”
- Embossing folder – Cuttlebug “Woodgrain”
- Cardstock – Bazzill and BoBunny
Squirrely! Squirrely! Shake your bushy tail! So this is a camp song that my son taught me. He’s pretty crazy for squirrels. This past summer, his first as a counselor, he chose his camp name to be “Chipmunk.” I colored this image with Copic markers and created a nice woodgrain textured background. The Memory Box acorn just seemed like a natural accessory for Squirrely. I created this card for my latest Operation Write Home (OWH) boxes, and I’m a little late (read: a LOT late!), but this is a card fitting for the OWH Midweek Throwdown Challenge from the week before last: Love Cards for Kids. Thanks for visiting.
- Digital images – Pattie’s Creations (from CDAC)
- Stamp – Penny Black “Sweet Wishes”
- Embossing folder – Cuttlebug
- Cardstock – BoBunny and Bazzill
The ice cream cone digital stamp is from Pattie’s Creations, via Crafter’s Digital Art Center’s Progressive Freebie Challenge. I printed and colored three of them with Copic markers and popped them up at different levels. Just a very simple card today. Thanks for visiting.
- Digital Stamp – TLC creations
- Sentiment stamp – Penny Black “”Sweet Wishes”
- Patterned papers – My Mind’s Eye “Mary Mary Happy Birthday” (both sides)
- Die cut – made from Spellbinder’s Nestabililities “Lacey Circles”
- Button Candy Dots – Pebbles, Inc.
I used the Card Patterns Sketch #161 for this card, which features one of the bear images from the latest challenge. I used an image from the current Progressive Freebies Challenge at Crafter’s Digital Art Center. This is a festive birthday card that I’ll forward on for Operation Write Home soon. Thanks for visiting today.
- Digital image – Ike’s Art – colored with Copic Markers
- Die cut – made from Spellbinder’s Nestabilities “Labels Fifteen”
- Patterned papers – Black Market Paper Society “Ebony & Alabaster” 6 X 6″ pad
- Cardstock – Bazzill
- Felt flower – Creative Impressions “Blossoms & Leaves”
- Paper leaf – Prima Marketing, Inc.
- Brad/metal flower – Nunn Design “Daisy Brad”
This card features a digital image by Ike’s Art that I got by participating in the Crafter’s Digital Art Center (CDAC) Freebies Progressive Challenge. I colored the image with Copic markers. The card design is based on the current sketch at Mojo Monday: Sketch #234. I created it in response to the March ODBD challenge at Operation Write Home Stars and Stamps, which is a “Tic-Tac-Toe” challenge where I had to pick three in a row from elements on their game board. As it turned out, I managed to get two different lines of three in a row: Brads, Digi Stamp, Die Cut and Die Cut, Layers , Stripes. This was a really fun idea for a challenge! Thanks for stopping by today!
Above is a closer look at a couple of this card’s details.
- Digital image – Pattie’s Creations – (Crafter’s Digital Art Center Freebie Challenges)
- Patterned papers – Die cuts with a View “Far East Mat Stack”
- Die cut – Spellbinder’s Nestabilities “Labels Seventeen”
- Cardstock – Bazzill
- Sakura Glaze Pens and Copic Markers
- Ranger Distress Inks: Tea Dye, Bundled Sage and Wild Honey (used at edges of image and sentiment)
Here is another Mother’s Day card for Operation Write Home. I still need to step it up and make a few more before our deadline that is fast approaching. We want to make sure that our heroes have plenty of cards to send home to their moms. I used one of the current images at Crafter’s Digital Art Center provided by Pattie’s Creations, and colored it with Copics and Glaze pens. The Glaze pens give the petals some shine and dimension that is really nice.
- Digital image – Just Some Lines
- Die cuts – Spellbinder’s Nestabilities “Labels Seventeen”
- Cardstock – Bazzill Basics and Bobunny “Wine Dot”
For this digital image challenge at Operation Write Home, I used one of the free images at Crafter’s Digital Art Center for the CDAC Progressive Challenge #8. I colored the puppy with Copic markers and made it into another love card/Valentine to ship off to the troops in the next group of shipments. Thanks for visiting today!