- Digital Stamp – TLC creations
- Sentiment stamp – Penny Black “”Sweet Wishes”
- Patterned papers – My Mind’s Eye “Mary Mary Happy Birthday” (both sides)
- Die cut – made from Spellbinder’s Nestabililities “Lacey Circles”
- Button Candy Dots – Pebbles, Inc.
I used the Card Patterns Sketch #161 for this card, which features one of the bear images from the latest challenge. I used an image from the current Progressive Freebies Challenge at Crafter’s Digital Art Center. This is a festive birthday card that I’ll forward on for Operation Write Home soon. Thanks for visiting today.