- Digital image – Bugaboo Digi Stamps “Squirrel”
- Stamp – Simon Says Stamp “Tag Sayings”
- Die – Memory Box “Nutty Acorn”
- Embossing folder – Cuttlebug “Woodgrain”
- Cardstock – Bazzill and BoBunny
Squirrely! Squirrely! Shake your bushy tail! So this is a camp song that my son taught me. He’s pretty crazy for squirrels. This past summer, his first as a counselor, he chose his camp name to be “Chipmunk.” I colored this image with Copic markers and created a nice woodgrain textured background. The Memory Box acorn just seemed like a natural accessory for Squirrely. I created this card for my latest Operation Write Home (OWH) boxes, and I’m a little late (read: a LOT late!), but this is a card fitting for the OWH Midweek Throwdown Challenge from the week before last: Love Cards for Kids. Thanks for visiting.