- Digital image – Pattie’s Creations – (Crafter’s Digital Art Center Freebie Challenges)
- Patterned papers – Die cuts with a View “Far East Mat Stack”
- Die cut – Spellbinder’s Nestabilities “Labels Seventeen”
- Cardstock – Bazzill
- Sakura Glaze Pens and Copic Markers
- Ranger Distress Inks: Tea Dye, Bundled Sage and Wild Honey (used at edges of image and sentiment)
Here is another Mother’s Day card for Operation Write Home. I still need to step it up and make a few more before our deadline that is fast approaching. We want to make sure that our heroes have plenty of cards to send home to their moms. I used one of the current images at Crafter’s Digital Art Center provided by Pattie’s Creations, and colored it with Copics and Glaze pens. The Glaze pens give the petals some shine and dimension that is really nice.