- Digital image – Pattie’s Creations – (Crafter’s Digital Art Center Freebie Challenges)
- Patterned papers – Die cuts with a View “Far East Mat Stack”
- Die cut – Spellbinder’s Nestabilities “Labels Seventeen”
- Cardstock – Bazzill
- Sakura Glaze Pens and Copic Markers
- Ranger Distress Inks: Tea Dye, Bundled Sage and Wild Honey (used at edges of image and sentiment)
Here is another Mother’s Day card for Operation Write Home. I still need to step it up and make a few more before our deadline that is fast approaching. We want to make sure that our heroes have plenty of cards to send home to their moms. I used one of the current images at Crafter’s Digital Art Center provided by Pattie’s Creations, and colored it with Copics and Glaze pens. The Glaze pens give the petals some shine and dimension that is really nice.
March 9th, 2012 at 10:10 am
Very nice card – your box is going to have a lot of terrific cards in it! Thanks for playing in our Midweek Throwdown Challenge at Operation Write Home Stars & Stamps!
March 9th, 2012 at 5:35 pm
Ohhh, this is nice, I love it!
Thanks for playing in our Midweek Throwdown challenge at Operation Write Home!
March 9th, 2012 at 7:20 pm
Nice flower digi – I like how your greens in the DP matches your green on the flower stems. You did a nice job coloring the flowers too.
March 10th, 2012 at 7:06 am
Fantastic! The muted background really makes the flowers POP! Thanks so much for joining the Progressive Challenge fun at CDAC. It’s wonderful to see what you’ve created with these fun images. And how great is it to have all this inspiration shared!
CDAC Board/Team Member