- Stamps – Lawn Fawn “Hang in There”
- Dies – Lawn Fawn “Hang in There”
- Stencil – The Crafter’s Workshop Rebekah Meier Designs “Connected Dots”
- Ranger Distress Oxide inks: Fired Brick and Antique Linen
- Zig Clean Color markers/waterbrush
- Gold Mosaic Stickers – Mark Richards, Ltd.
- Patterned papers – My Mind’s Eye “Come Away with Me”
- Tim Holtz Idea-ology Small Talk Stickers – “Snarky”
I made this card for a young friend who turned 21. I knew I had to take advantage of our mutual sense of humor, so I used the “Snarky” sticker from Tim Holtz! I created the background with Distress Oxide inks and a stencil. I colored the sloth and branch with Zig Clean Color markers and watercolored the ink with a waterbrush. Once the images were dry, I die-cut them and placed them onto the background, stamped the birthday sentiment and added the sticker. I edged the watercolor paper with Distress ink then layered it onto the patterned papers. The gold stone mosaic stickers gave the card a little pizzazz. Thanks for visiting.
My Creative Scoop – Color Inspiration Monthly Link Up 33
2 Crafty Critter Crazies – Challenge #13