- Stamps – Hero Arts CL887 “Color Layering Christmas Tree”
- Dies –
- Hero Arts DI095 “Stylish Stars Fancy Dies”
- Spellbinders JutRite Custom Dies “Nested Oval Medallion Labels
- Border Punch – EK Success “Zig Zag Chain”
- Patterned paper – Reminisce “Christmas Joy”
- Metallic gold papers – Printworks Elegan Paper Sampler
- Folded card – Hero Arts PS570 “Foliage Mixed Folded Cards”
- Bling – Mark Richards Metal Nailheads – Cranberry 3mm
- Inks –
- Hero Arts “Lime to Forever Green Ombre” ink pad,
- Memories “Unicorn” white pigment ink die ink pad
- Tsukineko “Delicata Golden Glitz” pigment ink pad
I made this card over a period of time, continuing to play with the “ingredients” until I felt I got it right! I layered the tree with three different ink colors. I was inspired by the current Seasons Greetings sketch at the Fusion Card Challenge site for the card design. My secret Santa just received it so I now feel like I can post it! Have a very Merry Christmas!
- Patterned paper – Carta Bella “Simple Gifts” (both sides)
- Stamps – I’m pretty sure are Hero Arts sentiment stamps (I borrowed them!)
- Bling – Clear and red rhinestones
- Cardstock – WorldWin
This is a very simple card, made from patterned paper and the paper is the star. I focused on the owl image on the paper and stamped the sentiments around the owl, then added a border from the reverse side of the paper. I finished it up with some bling and that is it! I created this during some time spent doing demonstrations in our local paper arts store, Runaway Art and Craft Studio. Thanks for visiting.
- Stamps and Dies – Lawn Fawn “Joy to the Woods”
- Patterned paper – Carta Bella “Merry Alphabet”
- Die – Spellbinders Nestabilities – Large Standard Circles
- Red cardstock
- Navy speckled cardstock
- Copic Markers
I colored the stamped trees, fox, star and ornaments with Copic markers and created a Wintry little scene in the circular opening. The navy cardstock has specks that look a little like distant stars or SNOW as a backdrop for the large die-cut star. This is an entry for the Paper Players Challenge #274 “Let it Snow.” Thanks for stopping by.
- Stamps: All Hero Arts
- CL469 – Swirl Christmas
- CL 887 Color Layering Christmas Tree
- Gemstones – Hero Arts – Baby Blue and Clear
- Die – Spellbinders Nestabilities “Fancy Tags”
- Distress Inks: Broken China and Tumbled Glass
- Ombre Ink – Hero Arts – Pool to Navy
- Neenah Solar White cardstock
I created this card for a 90-minute challenge I participated in with my Flickr Hero Arts group last weekend. The challenge, called a scramble, was to put together a holiday/Winter card using tiny stamps and it has to be completed and posted within 90 minutes. I’m pretty slow to complete my cards, so doing these are always very challenging for me! But I did it! I created the background by applying the two Distress Ink colors with an foam ink applicator and then spattered it with water. Once dry, I stamped the snowflakes and swirls (from two different clear stamp sets) with the ombre ink pad. I die-cut the label and stamped the sentiment from the CL887 set and popped it up with dimensional adhesive. I added a gemstone to the center of each snowflake for a little sparkle.
I was able to also play along in the Paper Players Challenge #273 with this card. This challenge is a TIC-TAC-TOE puzzle and I picked the three items from the top left to the bottom right diagonally shown on the puzzle board: Snowflake-Sparkle-Die-cut! Perfect! Thanks for visiting.