- Stamp – Lawn Fawn “Chevron Backdrops”
- Die – Simon Says Stamp “Stamptember Thanks”
- Sequins – Doodlebug Designs
- Bling – Silver metal 3 mm dots
- Cardstock – Bazzill
- Ink – Hero Arts “Pool to Navy Ombre” ink pad
I created this clean and simple card using the Lawn Fawn chevron stamp that is great for backgrounds and used a die cut sentiment from Simon Says Stamp. I stamped the design with Hero Arts ombre ink. The Addicted to CAS Challenge #68 was to use chevron on a clean and simple card. The Operation Write Home (OWH) – Our Daily Bread Challenge for July is a Thank You card. And I added a little bit of sparkle and shine to this card for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog. It’s a three-fer! What fun! This might be my last OWH card. Maybe. Thanks for visiting today!