- Stamps – Hero Arts “OWH Stamp & Cut The Fox Says” and “OWH Lil Hoot” sets
- Dies – Spellbinders Nestabilities “Labels Two” and Simon Says Stamp “Frames”
- Patterned papers – BoBunny “Trail Mix Collection” and Glitz “Dapper Dan” 6 X 6″ paper pads
- Sequins – “Doodlebug Designs, Inc.
- Cardstock – BoBunny
Here is another kid’s card for my last Operation Write Home box. The Hero Arts foxes are colored with Copic markers. I added a few sequins to provide a little visual interest–just a very simple card. Thanks for stopping by.
- Stamps – from Hero Arts “OWH Missing You” set
- Die – Hero Arts Frame cuts “Stylish Stars Fancy Dies”
- Patterned papers – BoBunny “Key Lime Collection” 6 X 6″ paper pad
- Cardstock – Bazzill
Here is a kid’s card for Operation Write Home, starring Mr. Squirrel! I used a Hero Arts star die cut as a backdrop for him. The patterned papers I used for the star and the chevron background are from BoBunny. I colored Mr. Squirrel, also from Hero Arts, with Copic markers. I popped the elements up slightly with thin dimensional adhesive. I was inspired by Sketch #194 at Freshly Made Sketches for this card design. Thanks for visiting.