- Stamps –
- Stampers Anonymous Studio 490 Wendy Vecchi “Hydrangea”
- Simon Says Stamp “OWH – Brave” set
- Stencil – Stampers Anonymous Studio 490 Wendy Vecchi “Hydrangea”
- Ranger Distress Inks: Shaded Lilac, Victorian Velvet, Spun Sugar, Antique Linen, Mowed Lawn
- Cardstock – Ninah Solar White 80#
- Uni-Ball Signo Pen – white
This clean and simple (CAS) card features the hydrangea from a recent Stampers Anonymous stamp and stencil set. The Addicted to CAS Challenge #58 is to be inspired by the code word: Distress. I used Ranger Distress inks through the stencil after I stamped the hydrangea image. I also spattered dilluted Distress ink to tie the elements of the card together and still keep it one layer. I added some stippling with my white Signo pen to provide some texture and pattern to the image. This also fits the bill for the Simon Says Stamp Flickr Group Challenge #14, which is to create a one layer Clean and Simple Card. It is pretty challenging to create a single layer card! This will be a perfect card to send in my Operation Write Home box. Thanks for stopping by.