- Stamps – Lawn Fawn “Snow Day” and Simon Says Stamp “Square Sayings”
- Dies – Lawn Fawn “Snow Day” and Simon Says Stamp “Tri Square”
- Patterned papers – My Mind’s Eye “Chalk Studio” 6 X 6″ pad
- Sequins – Doodlebug Designs
- Border punch – Martha Stewart “Embossed Zig Zag Edger”
- Embossing powder – White and Clear
- Kraft cardstock
I colored two little Lawn Fawn bunnies from a favorite stamp set with colored pencil for this card. I am participating in The Daily Marker’s 30-Day Coloring Challenge, during which we are to spend at least 10 minutes a day coloring for fun and relaxation. Today is the first day of Kathy’s challenge and I colored these little love bunnies during my lunch hour! I heat embossed them last night to make short works of it. Then I put down some base color and colored over the base with white colored pencil. It is a nice effect on the Kraft cardstock. I decided to use Kraft cardstock because it was part of the Simon Says Stamp/Lawn Fawn Flickr Card Challenge going on right now. We are to use Kraft, Lawn Fawn products or Simon Says Stamp products. So everything tied together nicely for this card. Thanks for visiting today.