- Stencil – Tim Holtz Collection – Stamper’s Anonymous “Clockwork”
- Stamp – Hero Arts OWH Set “You’re Always in my Heart”
- Patterned paper – Marion Smith Designs – “Nirvana: Photo Op”
- Cardstock – BoBunny and Bazzill
- Distress Ink – Ranger – Bundled Sage, Victorian Velvet and Walnut Stain
This was the first card that I’ve made during the Online Card Classes Stenciled. This one is from a lesson during Day One. I used heat embossing and a stencil for this card, applying color with Ranger Distress inks. As usual, I’m really enjoying this class and having fun trying some new techniques. I will be adding this to my Operation Write Home box–it is always fun to use the OWH stamps from Hero Arts. Thanks for visiting.