- Stencil – Hero Arts “Borders”
- Stamp – Simon Says Stamp “Square Sayings”
- Border punch – Fiskars “Upper Crest”
- Cardstock – Neenah Solar White, Bazzill
- Colored pencils – Staedtler
- Prismacolor colored pencil – white
I created this card based on Day Two lessons on Online Card Classes Stenciled class. I used colored pencils with a stencil and then continued to smear the coloring in the same direction as my coloring with an eraser. I then took a white Prismacolor pencil and colored through the stenciled images with vertical strokes. This gives the impression of the objects falling or raining down. Thanks for stopping by.
Please Leave a Reply