- Stencil – Hero Arts “Borders”
- Stamp – Simon Says Stamp “Square Sayings”
- Border punch – Fiskars “Upper Crest”
- Cardstock – Neenah Solar White, Bazzill
- Colored pencils – Staedtler
- Prismacolor colored pencil – white
I created this card based on Day Two lessons on Online Card Classes Stenciled class. I used colored pencils with a stencil and then continued to smear the coloring in the same direction as my coloring with an eraser. I then took a white Prismacolor pencil and colored through the stenciled images with vertical strokes. This gives the impression of the objects falling or raining down. Thanks for stopping by.
- Stencil – Tim Holtz Collection – Stamper’s Anonymous “Clockwork”
- Stamp – Hero Arts OWH Set “You’re Always in my Heart”
- Patterned paper – Marion Smith Designs – “Nirvana: Photo Op”
- Cardstock – BoBunny and Bazzill
- Distress Ink – Ranger – Bundled Sage, Victorian Velvet and Walnut Stain
This was the first card that I’ve made during the Online Card Classes Stenciled. This one is from a lesson during Day One. I used heat embossing and a stencil for this card, applying color with Ranger Distress inks. As usual, I’m really enjoying this class and having fun trying some new techniques. I will be adding this to my Operation Write Home box–it is always fun to use the OWH stamps from Hero Arts. Thanks for visiting.