- Punched leaves – Marvy Uchida Giga Punch – Maple Leaf
- Stamp – Rubbermoon “Autumn Blessings”
- Patterned paper – BoBunny “Weekend Market Collection” 6 X 6″ pad
- Round die cut – Spellbinders Nestabilities “Lacey Circles”
- Border punch – EK Success “Open Scallop”
- Cardstock – Bazzill
- Copper metallic paper
I entered this card in the Oregon State Fair this year. It didn’t win in its category, but I did overhear someone in the crowd comment on it and saw her take a picture of it in the display! So that meant as much as a ribbon! The leaves are made with a punch I’ve had for a number of years now that both punches and embosses, which is pretty neat. I applied Walnut Stain Ranger Distress Ink to the edges of all of the elements for an antiqued look. Thanks for visiting.