- Stamps – Sentiment – Penny Black – “bold b’day” and Crafty Individuals “Decorative Diamonds”
- Flower – Bazzill “Neutral Halloween Poppies”
- Cardstock – Bazzill and BoBunny
- Ribbon – American Crafts
- Corner rounder – EK Success
This is another card I made from a sketch in the Online Clean & Simple Cardmaking Class. I stamped the background for the sentiment with Distress Ink sprayed with Perfect Pearls Mist. Thanks for checking in.
Leave a comment | tags: cardmaking, clean and simple stamping, stamping | posted in Birthday, Clean & Simple
- Patterned paper – Paper Salon “First Blush: Cross my Heart”
- Patterned cardstock – BoBunny “Violet Dot”
- Handmade flower (see below)
This is a very simple card that I made based on Day 6 of the Online Clean & Simple Stamping class I’m taking. The flower is the focal point and just made from 6 circles that I punched with a 3/4″ punch. I used double-sided paper so that both sides folded make the two-toned petals. I cut the circle with a Spellbinder’s die so that the flower could be featured from the inside. I drew some faux stitching around the circle and tied a bit of baker’s twine in a bow to finish it off. Thanks for visiting.
Leave a comment | tags: cardmaking, clean and simple stamping, stamping | posted in Clean & Simple, General Cards, Uncategorized
- Stamps – Hero Arts “Newspaper Tulips” and Rubber Soul “Happy Birthday”
- Patterned papers – all from Basic Grey “Out of Print” 6X6″ paper pad
- Corner punch – EK Success
This card is from a lesson in my Online Clean & Simple Cardmaking class. I really like the stamp and the papers together and I had them in my stash, so copying the lesson was not difficult for me! I painted the tulips with Twinkling H20s, so there is some shine, and I carried that over by spraying the stems with Perfect Pearls mist after I inked them with Ranger Distress Ink. Thanks for visiting.
1 Comment | posted in Birthday
- Stamps – Sentiment – Hero Arts “Live Life” set; Shells – Stampington & Company, “Shore Cliff Elements”
- Patterned papers – Baisc Grey “Little Black Dress: Elegant and Modern Vogue”
- Die cuts – Spellbinders Nestabilities “Labels Twenty Two”
- Patterned cardstock – BoBunny “Slate Dot”
- Cardstock – Bazzill
I made this card with OWH Sketch #103. I used the “Shore Cliff” set that I’ve had for years, and heat embossed them with white embossing powder. I popped up the shell pieces and the sentiment with dimensional adhesive. Thanks for stopping by.
1 Comment | tags: cardmaking, stamping | posted in General Cards, OWH
- Stamps – Waxing Nostalgia (Rubber City Rubber) “Butterflies are Free” and Little Yellow Bicycle “Elegant”
- Ranger Distress inks – Milled Lavendar, Dusty Concord and Victorian Velvet
- Cardstock – Bazzill
- Perfect Pearls Mist – Biscotti
- Watercolor paper
This technique was part of the latest lesson in the Clean and Simple Cardmaking class I’m taking. It involves stamping and heat embossing the images and then colorblocking the background with Distress Inks over the white embossing. Very simple and has a very cool watercolor effect with a little sparkle from the Perfect Pearls. This was the card I learned on–so I’m hoping my next one is a little bit better! Thanks for joining me today.
4 Comments | tags: cardmaking, clean and simple stamping | posted in General Cards
- Stamp – Printworks “Thank You”
- Die cuts – Memory Box “Small Tilda Swirl,” “Ivy Tendrils” and “Bistro Label”
- Border punch – EK Success
- Patterned paper – Basic Grey “Lime Rickey” collection (6 X 6 pad)
- Pearls – Queen & Co. Grass Green Pearls
- Cardstock – Bazzill
I just got my hands on these Memory Box dies and was “dying” to use them! So I put them to work for the OWH Floral Fantasy challenge. I used really bright colors and the navy blue background shows off the amazing detail you can get making these die cuts. Thanks for visiting.
8 Comments | tags: cardmaking, stamping | posted in Challenges, OWH, Thank You
- Background stamp – Judikins
- Sentiment stamp – Northwoods Inc.
- Crown punch – All Night Media
I’m taking an online Clean & Simple cardmaking class, which has really been fun so far–although I’m already behind! That job just gets in the way of my fun! Anyway, this card is really neat because it is pretty much all designed with ink. I even colored the paper with the stamped ink color and punched out the crowns to match the background ink. Special thanks to Jennifer McGuire who shared the sketch for this card in the class at Online Card Classes. Thanks for visiting.
Leave a comment | tags: cardmaking, clean and simple stamping, stamping | posted in General Cards
- Featured Stamp – “Newspaper Heart” by Hero Arts
- Patterned cardstock – BoBunny (Violet Dot and Blush Dot)
- Sentiment stamp – “Be My V” by Penny Black
- Crystal stickers – Mark Richards Enterprise, Inc.
- Solid cardstock – Bazzill and WorldWin
- Ribbon – May Arts
I made this card at the request of Lisa, the owner of Stampin’ Cat Studio. It will be one of many cards featured in the store showcasing new products at the open house there (called “What’s New, Pussycat?”). I used white embossing powder on white cardstock. I rubbed four different colors of Colorbox Chalk Ink over the image, blending the colors together. Then I trimmed it and mounted it on cardstock, popping it up with dimensional adhesive over a color-blocked background. Super simple, but lots of texture. And the star of our show is none other than Moonlight! I think this may be her debut here! Thanks for stopping by.
1 Comment | tags: cardmaking, stamping | posted in Design Team, Valentine
- Stamp – Hero Arts “Live Life” clear set
- Patterned papers – BoBunny “Enchanted” collection
- Die cut – Spellbinders Nestabilities “Standard Circles Large”
- Cardstock – Bazzill and Worldwin
- Crystal stickers – Mark Richards Enterprises
I used the current sketch, #222, at Mojo Monday as my inspiration for this card. I combined teal and purple for an interesting color pallette. I’ve used three different patterned papers, all from the BoBunny “Enchanted” collection. These are all black and white, so the teal and purple brighten the card up considerably. Thanks for stopping by.
1 Comment | tags: cardmaking, stamping | posted in Challenges, General Cards, Mojo Monday
- Stamps – Hero Arts “Newspaper Tulips” and Layers of Color Artstamps “Flutterescent” set (Wonderful)
- Die cut – Spellbinder’s Shapeabilities “Ribbon Banners”
- Patterned paper – American Crafts “a la Carte: Balsamic”
- Cardstock – Bazzill and BoBunny “Passion Fruit Flourish”
This is a card I made with a new Hero Arts stamp that I got recently. Our challenge at Stars and Stamps was to make an “any occasion” card with something new. This is a simple card that shows off the image of the stamp. Thanks for the visit!
5 Comments | tags: cardmaking, stamping | posted in Challenges, General Cards, OWH