- Stamps – Sentiment – Penny Black – “bold b’day” and Crafty Individuals “Decorative Diamonds”
- Flower – Bazzill “Neutral Halloween Poppies”
- Cardstock – Bazzill and BoBunny
- Ribbon – American Crafts
- Corner rounder – EK Success
This is another card I made from a sketch in the Online Clean & Simple Cardmaking Class. I stamped the background for the sentiment with Distress Ink sprayed with Perfect Pearls Mist. Thanks for checking in.
- Patterned paper – Paper Salon “First Blush: Cross my Heart”
- Patterned cardstock – BoBunny “Violet Dot”
- Handmade flower (see below)
This is a very simple card that I made based on Day 6 of the Online Clean & Simple Stamping class I’m taking. The flower is the focal point and just made from 6 circles that I punched with a 3/4″ punch. I used double-sided paper so that both sides folded make the two-toned petals. I cut the circle with a Spellbinder’s die so that the flower could be featured from the inside. I drew some faux stitching around the circle and tied a bit of baker’s twine in a bow to finish it off. Thanks for visiting.