- Stamp – from Flourishes “Orchids” set
- Die cut – Spellbinders Nestabilities “Labels Twenty”
- Embossing folder – Cuttlebug “Kassie’s Brocade”
- Cardstock – Bazzill and Wausau Bright White Cover
- Trim – Basic Grey
This card is mostly layers of white with a little accent of light blue and the image is stamped in black ink. I edged the white die cut with pale blue chalk ink. I kept it simple and have a sympathy sentiment inside. This card is for a coworker who just lost his grandmother. Thank you for visiting.
Leave a comment | tags: cardmaking, clean and simple stamping, stamping | posted in Sympathy
- Image – Crafter’s Digital Art Center Challenge #9 – Digistamps 4 Joy
- Die cuts – Spellbinders Nestabilities “Labels Two”
- Cardstock – BoBunny and Bazzill
- Ribbon – Offray “Innercircle Green”
- Embellishment – K&Company “Glad Tidings Words”
I made this card based on the December Sketch at Cardmaking Friends, using one of the Crafter’s Digital Art Center #9 images. This image is by Digistamps 4 Joy.
1 Comment | posted in Cardmaking Friends, CDAC, Challenges, Christmas