- Patterned paper – Graphic 45, “Tropical Travelogue Colllection: Rainforest”
- Stamps – Northwood Stamps “Capital For You” and Hero Arts “Everyday Sayings” (little sprig)
- Cardstock – Bazzill
- Die cut – Spellbinders Shapeabilities “Fancy Tags”
- Ribbon – Offray
This is a very simple sketch a group of us challenged ourselves to use. Sometimes the simpler the sketch, the more challenging it is! The tropical patterned paper here is the star, to be sure. Thanks for stopping by.
- Stamps – Hero Arts “Scattered Leaves” clear set
- Cardstock – Bazzill Basics, Bazzill Dots and Worldwin
- ColorBox Chalk Ink: Charcoal
I made a simple, color-blocked card with this fun sketch from Mojo Monday this week: Mojo Monday Sketch #225. The images in the Hero Arts set lended themselves well to the design and once I stamped each piece, I simply edged them with ColorBox Chalk charcoal ink. I popped each piece up with double-sided tape and Voila! Thanks for visiting.