- Stamps – deer and tree from Stampendous “Birch Buddies”; Sentiment from Inkadinkado “Expressions/Salutations.” Images colored with Copic markers.
- Die cuts made from Spellbinders Nestabilities “Labels Fifteen”
- Patterned paper – Basic Grey “hello lucious: raspberry syrup” and BoBunny dots
- Cardstock – Bazzill
- Ribbon from stash
I made this card with the current sketch at Operation Write Home Stars and Stamps (Sketch #71). This card will be shipped to the troops as part of the second million that OWH will be sending.
- Digital image – May Brit – http://maybritshobbyblogg.blogspot.com/ colored with Copic markers
- Patterned paper – Basic Grey – “Eva” collection
- Die cut – Spellbinder Nestabilities “Mega Ovals”
- Satin cord – Morex Corp.
- Border punch – EK Success
- Cardstock – Bazzill Bling
I made this card using Sketch 117 at Card Patterns. This is the first time I’ve used a digital image from May Brit–this is a really pretty rose.
- Digital Image – Designed by Catherine Scanlon
- Sentiment Stamp – Inkadinkado “Greetings/Salutations”
- Patterned papers – Kaisercraft “Chanteuse Collection” and BoBunny “Passion Fruit Flourish”
- Die cuts made with Spellbinder’s Netabilities: Standard Circles Large, Curved Rectangles, Labels Twenty, and Labels Seventeen
- Button – Bazzill
- Ribbon and twine
I made this card as one of my lessons in an online class by My Creative Classroom. One of the new techniques I learned for this was called Letterpress, which involved inking a Cuttlebug embossing folder with chalk ink, inserting a die cut still in the die under it and then running it through the machine. So it is both embossed and colored with a subtile layer of chalk ink. You need to do this correctly or you’ll cut your embossing folder. If you have a question about the “sandwich” you use in your die cut machine, please let me know.
- Sentiment stamp – Inkadinkadoo “Expressions” set
- Chipboard flower/leaf – Sassafras “Garden bits – blues”
- Trim – Multicraft Imports
- Papers – BoBunny Back to Basics – Coral and Paprika Dots
- Cardstock – Bazzill
I made this using the current sketch at Clean and Simple Stamping – Sketch #142.
- Dragonfly Stamp – Stampendous
- Swirl Stamp – Penny Black “Scroll Strip”
- Sentiment Stamp – Hero Arts “Thinking of You”
- Patterned paper – We R MemoryKeepers
- Square Scalloped Punch – Marvy Uchida
- Cuttlebug embossing folder – Polka Dots
- Background – Dryer sheet adhered to cardstock, then run through the Cuttlebug.
This card was made as part of the Operation Write Home “Try a New Technique” Challenge. I decided to try the dryer sheet technique and had mediocre results! The background with the dryer sheet definitely adds a different texture and stamping on it gives you a soft image (I only stamped the scroll stamp on the dryer sheet). It was fun to try something new.
- Flower – made with dies from The Cat’s Pajamas “Easy Rosette 017”
- Patterned papers used in flower – 7gypsies “Asmara” and “Bazrah”
- Die-cuts – Spellbinders Shapeabilities “Foliage”
- Scallops embossed with Cuttlebug “Victoria” embossing folder and inked with creamy brown Colorbox Chalk Ink.
- Background stamped with Hero Arts “Flourish Wave”
- Notched banner – die-cut also from The Cat’s Pajamas “Easy Rosette 017” set. Sentiment stamped with Hero Arts “Petite Wishes.”
This card was made with the Card Patterns Sketch 116. Lots of texture and dimension to this card! I used the dies for this card for the first time. The flower is die-cut, and then accordian pleated. The “middles” are part of the set, as is the banner. Very useful! I also used the folliage Spellbinders dies for the first time. I love them and I’ll use them and the others in the set often. Thanks for visiting.
- Stamp – Flourishes, Inc. “A Year in Flowers 3: Cyclamen,” image colored with Copic markers
- Patterend papers – My Mind’s Eye “Tres Jolie” Collection
- Die cut – Spellbinders Nestabilities “Labels Twenty”
- Felt trim – Queen and Company – Self Adhesive Felt Fusion Border – “Classic Scroll”
- Cardstock – Bazzill
- Edges inked with Colorbox Chalk Inks
This card is based on the newest sketch at Card Positioning Systems (CPS) – Sketch #219. I popped the image (both die cuts) up with double-sided tape for some dimension and have a variety of textures with the felt trim and the Bazzill Bling cardstock. Thanks for stopping by.