- Stamp – Flourishes, Inc. “A Year in Flowers 3: Cyclamen,” image colored with Copic markers
- Patterend papers – My Mind’s Eye “Tres Jolie” Collection
- Die cut – Spellbinders Nestabilities “Labels Twenty”
- Felt trim – Queen and Company – Self Adhesive Felt Fusion Border – “Classic Scroll”
- Cardstock – Bazzill
- Edges inked with Colorbox Chalk Inks
This card is based on the newest sketch at Card Positioning Systems (CPS) – Sketch #219. I popped the image (both die cuts) up with double-sided tape for some dimension and have a variety of textures with the felt trim and the Bazzill Bling cardstock. Thanks for stopping by.
May 24th, 2011 at 8:50 am
Very pretty! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week!
May 28th, 2011 at 6:20 pm
very pretty image and such pretty coloring, love the framing for it!