- Digital image – May Brit – http://maybritshobbyblogg.blogspot.com/ colored with Copic markers
- Patterned paper – Basic Grey – “Eva” collection
- Die cut – Spellbinder Nestabilities “Mega Ovals”
- Satin cord – Morex Corp.
- Border punch – EK Success
- Cardstock – Bazzill Bling
I made this card using Sketch 117 at Card Patterns. This is the first time I’ve used a digital image from May Brit–this is a really pretty rose.
2 Comments | tags: cardmaking | posted in Card Patterns, Challenges, General Cards
- Digital Image – Designed by Catherine Scanlon
- Sentiment Stamp – Inkadinkado “Greetings/Salutations”
- Patterned papers – Kaisercraft “Chanteuse Collection” and BoBunny “Passion Fruit Flourish”
- Die cuts made with Spellbinder’s Netabilities: Standard Circles Large, Curved Rectangles, Labels Twenty, and Labels Seventeen
- Button – Bazzill
- Ribbon and twine
I made this card as one of my lessons in an online class by My Creative Classroom. One of the new techniques I learned for this was called Letterpress, which involved inking a Cuttlebug embossing folder with chalk ink, inserting a die cut still in the die under it and then running it through the machine. So it is both embossed and colored with a subtile layer of chalk ink. You need to do this correctly or you’ll cut your embossing folder. If you have a question about the “sandwich” you use in your die cut machine, please let me know.
1 Comment | tags: cardmaking, stamping | posted in Birthday Card
- Sentiment stamp – Inkadinkadoo “Expressions” set
- Chipboard flower/leaf – Sassafras “Garden bits – blues”
- Trim – Multicraft Imports
- Papers – BoBunny Back to Basics – Coral and Paprika Dots
- Cardstock – Bazzill
I made this using the current sketch at Clean and Simple Stamping – Sketch #142.
Leave a comment | tags: cardmaking, clean and simple stamping, stamping | posted in Birthday, Challenges, Clean & Simple