- Stamps –
- Art Foamies – Nathalie Kalbach design – Toledo
- Impression Obsession – Dina Kowal design – Big Butterfly
- Stencil – Stencil Girl S610 – Gwen LaFleur design – Boho Star Circle
- Posca pen – White
- Ranger/Tim Holtz Distress Crayon – Hickory Smoke
- Paper Artsy Fresco paints – Bubble Gum, Chalk, Smurf, Zesty Zing, Pea Coat
- Ranger Archival Ink / Dina Wakley Media – Night
- White foam stickers – American Craft Thickers – Memento White
I created this art journal page as part of Creative Jumpstart 2019. This particular lesson was presented by Tania Ahmed, which I used as a jumping off point. I really enjoyed her approach and highly recommend that anyone interested in mixed media jump into Creative Jumpstart!
My main focal image was a gel print from my stash that I stamped over with the IO butterfly stamp. I so enjoyed Tania’s lesson and all of the layering involved. Thanks for visiting today!
February 9th, 2019 at 5:25 pm
Lettering is perfect!
February 9th, 2019 at 6:51 pm
Oh my, that is so neat. Love all the layers.