Today I’ve got a two-fer! I’ve made two Halloween cards with Lawn Fawn products featuring a number of cute creatures!
- Stamps – Lawn Fawn – Spooktacular
- Dies –
- Lawn Fawn – Spooktacular, Stitched Windy Backdrop, Stitched Hillside Borders, Spooky Fence Border, and Trick or Treat Border
- My Favorite Things – Inside & Out Stitched Rounded Square
- Cardstock – Bazzill and Lawn Fawn Sparkle Cardstock (Autumn)
- Sequins – Doodlebug Designs
I created a spooky scene with some cute stamped images and a lot of dies! I colored the creatures with Copic markers. I cut the spooky fence from Lawn Fawn sparkle cardstock (Autumn collection). It provided nice contrast among the matte black cardstock layers. The sequins provided a bit more sparkle to spice up the card.
- Stamps – Lawn Fawn – Pick of the Patch, Spooktacular and Some Bunny
- Dies –
- Lawn Fawn – Pick of the Patch, Spooktacular and Some Bunny
- Tim Holtz/Sizzix – Swirling Stars
- Ranger Distress Oxide inks -Seedless Preserves, Black Soot and Peeled Paint
- Patterned paper – Authentique Nightfall Five
- Cardstock – Paper Arts gold metallic mirror paper and Bazzill
- Ribbon – Offray
I began this card by making a Ranger Distress Oxide ink background and then die-cut it so that the shiny gold below peeks through the star openings. I colored the bunny, pumpkin and squirrels with Copic markers. I created this card with a bunny witch for a swap. The recipient is a fan of rabbits, so I wanted to be sure to incorporate one into the scene. It is always fun to combine several sets to build the perfect scene and I did that for both of these cards.
Thanks for visiting today and Happy Halloween!
Challenge: Lawnfawnatics – Bling it Out
November 4th, 2018 at 5:50 pm
oh i really love this halloween card! the purple color in the background is STRIKING! and so perfect for a backdrop!! great scene! Thank you so much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog! 🙂