- Stamps –
- Impression Obsession “Sleepy Owl”
- The Cat’s Pajamas “Simply Said”
- Patterned papers –
- BoBunny “Enchanted Garden Romance” and “Dot to Dot – Violet Dot”
- Bazzill – “Antique Script”
- Copic Markers
- Embossing Powder – Ranger Ink
I’ve had this owl stamp and the patterned paper on the card base for years, so it was fun to create this card for an owl enthusiast with it. I colored the image with Copic markers, fussy-cut it, and layered it onto a couple of layers of patterned paper. I heat embossed the sentiment onto the black paper so it would stand out. A very simple card. Thanks for stopping by.
Challenge: Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #318
January 2nd, 2018 at 5:51 pm
This is such fun done in pinks and greens! Love the mix of patterns and colors! Glad you joined us at FMS!
January 7th, 2018 at 7:56 pm
This reminds me of stained glass. Such a pretty look. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!