- Stamps – Lawn Fawn “Elphie Selfie” and “Wild for You” sets
- Dies – Lawn Fawn “Elphie Selfie” set
- Patterned papers – My Mind’s Eye “Happy Day”
- Cardstock – Bazzill Bling
- Distress ink – Stormy Sky (for edging)
I created this card for a challenge a small group of cardmaking friends had recently to “put a bird on it.” You know, when in doubt, put a bird on it. So it was fun to put this together and color the animals and their accessories with Copic markers and stack them. I’m trying to use up some of my patterned paper in my stash (not so successfully because there is a lot of it, but its all so pretty!). I liked this simple card sketch from Sketch Saturday challenge blog, and it was a perfect design for this card. Thanks for stopping by.
Challenge: Sketch Saturday Challenge #497