- Dies – Simon Says Stamp – “Stitched Rectangles” and “Frames” (two die cuts from this set)
- Stencil – Simon Says Stamp – “Circle Dots”
- Stamp – Simon Says Stamp (designed by Hero Arts) – “Brave (OWH)”
- Cardstock – Bazzill (white) and BoBunny “Passion Fruit Dot”
- Inks – Ranger Distress Inks – Tumbled Glass, Spun Sugar, and Shaded Lilac; Hero Arts Ombre pad – Pink to Red (used on sentiment)
- Bling – Hero Arts and Mark Richards
I created this card for two Simon Says Stamp (SSS) challenges. The Simon Says Stamp Flickr Challenge #26 is to create a card using pastel colors. The Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge this week is to create a project featuring three colors. So I made a card that has three pastel colors and lots of polka dots. I created the background by applying Spun Sugar and Shaded Lilac Distress inks through the SSS stencil. I then blended Tumbled Glass ink onto cardstock and die cut it for the sentiment. Three gemstones were attached to three of the background dots for just a little sparkle. I layered all of the elements onto polka dot-covered cardstock to tie it all together. Thanks for stopping by.
September 5th, 2015 at 10:16 pm
What a lovely card you’ve created here! The pastel color palette is soothing and sophisticated. I also love how you repeated the circle/dot designs and added some little bits of bling here and there! I like how you framed out your “thank you” sentiment and the whole thing turned out beautifully! You did a great job on this and I’m so glad you shared your talents with us for this week’s Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!