- Stamp – Elizabeth Borer (free stamp with Craft Stamper magazine – July 2015 issue)
- Dies –
- Simon Says Stamp “Thanks” from Stamptember 2013
- My Favorite Things “Four Corners”
- Spellbinders Nestabilities “Standard Circles Large”
- Patterned papers – K & Co. “Pink Circle Diamonds Flat Paper” (paper that the flower is stamped on) and My Mind’s Eye “Remarkable” 6 X 6″ paper pad
- Metallic gold paper
- Gelatos – Faber Castell
I used the current Paper Players Sketch, #259, when I created this card. The larger die-cut circle is colored with a blend of Gelatos and those colors are repeated throughout the other elements. Thanks for visiting today.
August 28th, 2015 at 11:23 am
Beautiful card, love that flower stamp too.
August 28th, 2015 at 12:45 pm
I like your mix of patterns and layered element! This is cute. Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players!