- Stencil – The Crafter’s Workshop “Echoes”
- Stamps – Penny Black “Flourish Birthday” and Impression Obsession “C-A-C Gradation”
- Pearls – KaiserCraft – Chino and White pearls
- Distress Inks – Ranger – Brushed Corduroy and Tattered Rose
- Embossing Powder – Stampendous – Detail White
Another stenciled card, using a white embossed greeting as a sort of resist. I’ve applied Distress Inks with a foam applicator through the stencil and then stamped over it with a subtle background image. This is a very simple, one layer card with a few pearls to dress it up. I was inspired by Day Two of the Stenciled class over at Online Card Classes. I have more stenciling experiments in the works! Thanks for stopping by.
Please Leave a Reply