- Stamps – Avery Elle “Petals & Stems” and Inkadinkado “Expressions”
- Dies – Spellbinders “Vintage Labels Three”
- Patterned papers – Creative Imaginations “Christine Adolph: Boho” paper pad and Basic Grey “Out of Print” 6 X 6″ paper pad
- Border punch – EK Success “Open Scallop”
- Cardstock – BoBunny and Bazzill
The design for this card was inspired by the Super Sketchy Sunday Sketch – Day 195. I stamped the flower stamp and leaves and added some lines with a fine-tip Micron pen, which brings out the black paper accents. I also added faux stitching around the smaller die cut and at the top and bottom borders to tie the elements together. Thanks for checking in.