- Background stamp – Hero Arts “Branch Background”
- Sentiment stamp – Hero Arts “Year Round Sentements”
- Leaf stamp – Hero Arts “Scattered Leaves”
- Patterned paper – Karen Foster Designs “Lime Twist” and My Mind’s Eye “Indie Chic: Citron”
- Bling – Darice “Earth” gems
- Clear Embossing Powder
- Ranger Distress Inks
- Cardstock – Bazzill and BoBunny
I created this main background paper by combining the Karen Foster paper and branch background stamp listed above. I learned this technique from Day 2 of the Online Card Classes Pattern Play class, which has really been a great class. Thanks for stopping by.
June 9th, 2013 at 5:01 am
[…] see this card, and other, visit Yvonne on her blog here. Please be sure to leave her lots of […]
June 9th, 2013 at 7:10 am
Beautiful card, love how you used the background stamp.
June 9th, 2013 at 9:05 am
Nice layout! Congratulations on being chosen for an OWH sketch!
June 9th, 2013 at 9:29 am
June 9th, 2013 at 3:42 pm
Fantastic choice of patterns. That was a difficult class for me so I applaud your success with it!
June 9th, 2013 at 9:54 pm
Great inspiration, I love the sketch, so easy to use with coordinating papers. Thanks for sharing your talents!
June 10th, 2013 at 7:01 am
Very nice!! I especially like how you used the leaf on the sentiment rectangle–pulling it all together.
June 10th, 2013 at 6:14 pm