- Dies – Spellbinders Nestabilities “Blossom Three”
- Patterned paper – My Mind’s Eye “Dolled Up” collection
- Cardstock – BoBunny “Coral Dot”
- Stamp – Hero Arts “Mother’s Day Message”
- Embellishments – Prima “Say it in Pearls”
- Gems – Darice
I wanted to get one more Mother’s Day card finished for the Operation Write Home deadline coming up at the the end of the month! This was a quick one I did, inspired by the Online Card Classes “Pattern Play” course – Day 1. I was able to showcase several different patterned papers from a 6 X 6″ paper pad I recently acquired by My Mind’s Eye. It fulfilled the 20 Minutes or Less Time’s Up challenge at 365 Cards as well! Hurray! Enjoy and have a great day!
March 29th, 2013 at 8:31 pm
Great job, I’m impressed you were able to do this in under 20 minutes. Many thanks for joining us at 365 Cards.