- Patterned paper – Creative Imaginations “Purple Pansies” (both sides)
- Alphabet stickers – Wordsworth “Pointallism”
- Border punch – EK Success “Fleur de Lis”
- Cardstock – Bazzill and WorldWin
I crafted this card using the Operation Write Home Sketch #165 on the Stars and Stamps blog. I eeked out one last Mom card before the deadline for Mother’s Day and Mom cards! I never make as many as I’d like. Life (and mostly work!) gets in the way! I thought this pretty floral patterned paper would be perfect for a Mom card. Thanks for visiting today.
- Dies – Spellbinders Nestabilities “Blossom Three”
- Patterned paper – My Mind’s Eye “Dolled Up” collection
- Cardstock – BoBunny “Coral Dot”
- Stamp – Hero Arts “Mother’s Day Message”
- Embellishments – Prima “Say it in Pearls”
- Gems – Darice
I wanted to get one more Mother’s Day card finished for the Operation Write Home deadline coming up at the the end of the month! This was a quick one I did, inspired by the Online Card Classes “Pattern Play” course – Day 1. I was able to showcase several different patterned papers from a 6 X 6″ paper pad I recently acquired by My Mind’s Eye. It fulfilled the 20 Minutes or Less Time’s Up challenge at 365 Cards as well! Hurray! Enjoy and have a great day!