- Stamps – pumpkins and foliage from Hampton Art Stamps/Graphic 45, “Happy Haunting 2” set
- Sentiment stamp – Hero Arts “Year Round Sentiments”
- Patterned paper – We R Memory Keepers “Black Widow” 6 X 6″ pad
- Cardstock – Bazzill and Jennie Bowlen
- Distress Markers – Ranger
I used Sketch #212 from Clean & Simple Stamping for this birthday card. It has a real Autumnal feeling to it. I combined three stamps from the Hampton Art set, masking one pumpkin behind the other. I colored them with Distress Markers and spritzed them, then went in with a water brush to do more watercoloring. Thanks for stopping by.