- Stamps – Flourishes “Calendar Set 1” and sentiment from Hero Arts “Everyday Sayings”
- Die cuts made from Nestabilities “Classic Ovals” and “Lacey Ovals”
- Patterned Cardstock – BoBunny
- Solid cardstock – Bazzill
I used a lovely crocus stamp from Flourishes for this card. I colored the image with Copic markers first, and then added colored pencil for highlights and additional shading. I layered the die cut ovals for an elegant look. This week’s Midweek Throwdown Challenge at OWH was to make an anniversary card, so this technique worked well for such a card. Thanks for visiting.
- Stamps – from The Cat’s Pajamas “Candyland Christmas” set
- Die cut – from Spellbinders Poseabilities “Snowflake Wonder”
- Patterned paper – My Mind’s Eye “Merry” 6 X 6” paper pad
- Rhinestone – Mark Richards, Inc. – Citron Round 3mm
- Cardstock – Bazzill and BoBunny
This is one of my first Christmas cards for Operation Write Home. We need to ship our Christmas cards early in order for our overseas heroes to send cards home for their families. This is a fun one with lots of color and Santa, so I’m hoping it is cheery for both the sender and the recipient! I used the sketch #141 at OWH Stars and Stamps and stamps from The Cats Pajamas. I colored the images with Copic markers. Thanks for stopping by!
- Stamp – Stampendous “Botanical Daffodil”
- Corner punch – EK Success Corner Adourner
- Patterned cardstock – BoBunny
- Die cuts – Spellbinders Nestabilities
- Pens – Sakura Stardust Gelly Roll pens
- Pearls – KaiserCraft
- Gem – Mrs. Grossman’s “Accents Too!”
- Cardstock – Bazzill
This is a wonderful Stampendous stamp made in the style of a botanical illustration. I colored the image with Sakura sparkle gel pens, inked the edges with ColorBox Chalk Ink and accented the card with ribbon. The October challenge at the Stampendous Blog is Fabulous Florals, so I think this fits the bill. I am giving this card to a friend of mine who recently broke her arm and needs a little cheering up. Have a great day today!