- Stamps – from The Cat’s Pajamas “Candyland Christmas” set
- Die cut – from Spellbinders Poseabilities “Snowflake Wonder”
- Patterned paper – My Mind’s Eye “Merry” 6 X 6” paper pad
- Rhinestone – Mark Richards, Inc. – Citron Round 3mm
- Cardstock – Bazzill and BoBunny
This is one of my first Christmas cards for Operation Write Home. We need to ship our Christmas cards early in order for our overseas heroes to send cards home for their families. This is a fun one with lots of color and Santa, so I’m hoping it is cheery for both the sender and the recipient! I used the sketch #141 at OWH Stars and Stamps and stamps from The Cats Pajamas. I colored the images with Copic markers. Thanks for stopping by!