- Stamp – KaiserCraft “TigerLily”
- Die cut – Made with Spellbinders Nestabilities “Labels Two”
- Patterned papers – Studio Calico “Classic Calico Collection” (houndstooth) and Echo Park Paper “Dots & Stripes” 6 X 6″ pad (polka dots)
- Cardstock – Bazzill
- Corner punch – Marvy Uchida
This is another masculine designed card for the OWH Midweek Throwdown Masculine Challenge. I distressed the edges of the papers with Ranger Distress Inks and used browns and deep reds for the color pallet. This card also is in response to the 365 cards Day 183 Challenge – Pick-A-Pattern. I chose houndstooth and polka dots for my two patterns to combine. I made up the “sketch” as I went on this one! Thanks for visiting!
I was chosen to be a Spotlight Designer on 365 Cards for this card! Cool!
- Stamps – JustRite “Botanical Medallions & Banners”
- Die cut – made with JustRite (Spellbinders) “Nested Oval Medallion Labels”
- Patterned paper – SEI “Silver Valley” – 6 X 6″ pad
- Embossing folder – Sizzix “Damask and Regal Flourishes” Texture Fades
- Cardstock – Bazzill and WorldWin
- Pearls made with Viva Decor Pearl Pen – Silver Chrome
This card features stamped images from JustRite and the nifty dies that match the stamps (or vice versa!). I stamped both the irises and the frame with this set. I colored the irises with Copic markers, popped them up with dimensional adhesive, and accented the frame with pearls made with my handy dandy silver pearl pen. Pearl pens are my favorite supply right now! The sketch is this week’s from Mojo Monday Sketch #256. The card base is metallic silver from Bazzill, which sets off the silver in the patterned paper and the pearls. Thanks for visiting.
- Stamp – Inkadinkado “Leaves” clear mini set
- Textured cardstock – Bazzill Two Scoops “Orange Sorbet”
- Patterned paper – 7Gypsies “Antiquaries Postale Collection: Parcel” and Echo Park Paper – “Dots & Stripes”
- Rhinestones – from Queen and Company “Halloween” Rhinestone Trios
- Cardstock – Bazzill
I combined a couple of challenges to make this card. I stamped this leaf on textured paper, which can be kind of tricky if you have much detail in your stamp. Stamping on texture is the Day 182 challenge at 365 Cards. I wanted to put together a card that could be considered masculine, and general in theme, for Operation Write Home. All occasion cards are always needed and this one could be used for a variety of reasons. The OWH Midweek Throwdown this week is to make “masculine” cards, so hopefully the little bit of bling is downplayed enough! Thanks for stopping by!