- Stamps – JustRite “Botanical Medallions & Banners”
- Die cut – made with JustRite (Spellbinders) “Nested Oval Medallion Labels”
- Patterned paper – SEI “Silver Valley” – 6 X 6″ pad
- Embossing folder – Sizzix “Damask and Regal Flourishes” Texture Fades
- Cardstock – Bazzill and WorldWin
- Pearls made with Viva Decor Pearl Pen – Silver Chrome
This card features stamped images from JustRite and the nifty dies that match the stamps (or vice versa!). I stamped both the irises and the frame with this set. I colored the irises with Copic markers, popped them up with dimensional adhesive, and accented the frame with pearls made with my handy dandy silver pearl pen. Pearl pens are my favorite supply right now! The sketch is this week’s from Mojo Monday Sketch #256. The card base is metallic silver from Bazzill, which sets off the silver in the patterned paper and the pearls. Thanks for visiting.