- Stamp – Stampington & Company “Ledger Butterfly”
- Patterned paper – Basic Grey “Hello Luscious” 6 X 6″ Paper Pad
- Embossing Folder – Cuttlebug “Seeing Spots”
- Cardstock – WorldWin
- Inks – Ranger Distress Inks
- Baker’s Twine
I made this card for the OWH Sketch Challenge #107. It is a very basic sketch that you can do a lot with. I played with Ranger Distreess Inks again on this card, applying the ink to the edges of all the paper with a lot of shading on the butterfly image. Thank you for stopping by.
- Patterned paper – Graphic45 “Tropical Travelogue Collection: Oceania” (both sides)
- Stamp – Hero Arts “Year Round Sentiments”
- Cardstock – Bazzill
- Border punch – Stampin’ Up “Scallop Edge”
This was a fun card to make for me. It really shows off the “Oceania” paper by Graphic45 and also takes advantage of the border printed on the paper. It also provided me an opportunity to use my new Hero Arts set that was made just for Operation Write Home (OWH). Hero Arts donates 25% of its sales of this set and two others to OWH, which is really great! I made this card for the OWH Midweek Throwdown challenge this week–it is a color challenge to use the colors green and blue on Kraft paper. Thanks for visiting today.
- Stamps – Inkadinkado – “Hibiscus” and Uptown Design Company “Spiral/Leaf Element”
- Tsukineko Goosebumps Shimmer Spray
- Ranger Distress Inks: Peeled Paint, Chipped Sapphire, Broken China and Dusty Concord
- Perfect Pearls Mist – Biscotti
I made 10 of these ATCs to exchange in my Vamp Stamp News book club. We were following the January 2012 issue of the magazine, which covered many topics including Distress Inks and Goosebumps. Spraying the Goosebumps on the paper and then applying the inks over it made both an interesting texture (shiny and bumpy!) and it forms a resist to the water soluble ink.