- Stamps – Darcie’s “Beach Bums” cling set (crab, beach sign and rope)
- Die cuts – Made with Spellbinder’s Nestabilities “Labels Twenty Two”
- Crystal stickers – Mark Richards “Mosaic” 5 mm white
- Cardstock – WorldWin and Bazzill
- Heavyweight Kraft paper (for card base)
We landlubbers are in the midst of a virtual cardmaking party (VCMP) while some of the other OWHers are on a cardmaking cruise. This challenge is one of the first of many: OWH VCMP Challenge #2: Nautical Masculine Card Challenge. I’ve had this stamp set for a while and hadn’t had an opportunity to use it! For some reason I had a thing for that crab! This card can be used for any occasion or just for a note home. Thanks for checking in!