- Stamps – Memory Box “Tree Border” and Hero Arts “Everyday Sayings” clear stamps
- Distress Inks – Ranger in the following colors: Everygreen Bough, Stormy Sky, Peeled Paint, Iced Spruce, and Broken China
- Detail White Embossing Powder – Stampendous
- Corner Punch – Marvy Uchida
- Watercolor paper
- Perfect Pearls Mist in Biscotti
- Cardstock – Bazzill and BoBunny
Welcome to the last stop on today’s OWH Blog Skip! I hope you’ve enjoyed all of the clean and simple techniques we learned from the Online Card Classes “Clean and Simple” class. What a great class! I created this card in a techniques lesson about Watercolor Blocking. This technique works very well with Distress Inks and water or Perfect Pearls Mists. I first heat embossed the stamped images in Detail White and then watercolor blocked over with the Distress Inks on water-saturated ink blending foam pads. For more cards I created in the class, click on the thumbnails at the bottom of this post. Thanks so much for stopping by! Please leave a comment for a chance to win a bit of blog candy from me and a chance to win Online Card Classes or other prizes just for skipping today. Make sure you leave your email address when you leave your comment and I’ll draw a random winner on Monday! To return to OWH Stars and Stamps, Click here.
I must say that I’m really excited because I just received my first “thank you” email from an Air Force Major in Afghanastan–just as I was posting this! I’m so thrilled to have received a personal note. It makes what we do mean even more!